*** Van Weede van Dijkveldstraat 76 *** (2582 KX DEN HAAG - Statenkwartier)
CHARM , CHARACTER AND A SUNNY GARDEN!!
Very charming partly furnished family house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a sunny garden at the back, at walking distance to either the French- or German- school, and not far from the European school, needless to say, within the vicinity of shops, the beach, harbour and public transport.
Lay out: entrance, hall, toilet, stairs to cellar; luxurious fully equipped kitchen in neutral off-white colour.
Living-/diningroom (12.25X3.85/3.60)) with en suite separation doors, cupboards on each side, ideal for storage and decoration, doors to large sunny back garden, facing south-west.
Stairs to the 1st floor: landing, study room, front bedroom (3.9x5.0) with balcony, this bedroom is en suite with a "in between cupboard" , leading to bedroom at the back (3.6x5.0), which is en suite with a spacious bathroom with bath, double washbasin with storage cupboards, separate toilet.
Stairs to 2nd floor:big landing, bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet, washingmachine and dryer; 2 bedrooms (3.6x4 and 4.0x3.8), the one at the back has access to a nice roof terrace.
- laminated floors throughout the house
- 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms
- garden facing south-west
- neutral colours
- lots of original details, such as moulded ceilings
- partly double glazed
- preferably a non smoking house
- one month deposit
- conveniently located towards schools, shops and public transport!
- available from mid August 2017
- copy of passport ( to be checked with the original )
- salary slips 3 months
- letter of assignment by company
- no commission is charged to the tenant