Deel deze woning op:
Exceptional fully furnished, 2 bedroom apartment (137 m²) with brand new furniture on the 13th floor with amazing, unobstructed view over the skyline of The Hague, Scheveningen and the sea, with sunny conservatory located on the southwest.
Needless to mention that there is a private parking space in the residents parking garage and a storage room on the 1st floor.
The apartment is within walking distance of the Scheveningen beach, boardwalk, dunes, shops and public transport, near the motorways.
entrance for all residents with electronic access, 2 elevators for the 13th floor, entrance apartment, wide hall with toilet, hallway, spacious dining room (approx. 55 m²) with lots of windows overlooking the skyline of The Hague, laminated floor and access to the sunny conservatory 4.3x218, where the windows can be opened, modern L-shaped kitchen 3.5x2.8 with appliances, such as fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob for induction cooking and hood, bedroom 3.4x2.9 with ensuite shower 2.0x0.95 and sink, utility room with boiler, washing machine, large master bedroom (4.7x3.4 with access to the modern bathroom (2.78x2.4) with bath, shower, sink, toilet, walk through to hobby-/spare room (4.0x2.0).
Reserved private parking with remote control, entrance in the Groningsestraat.
- Unique apartment building with double glazed windows and great views
- furniture new
- Parking and storage included
- Rental price excludes utilities (gas, water, elecitricity and internet/tv)
- Deposit of one month's rent
- This is a non smoking apartment and no pets allowed
- Available immediately
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we would like to inform you that we will need the following data:
- Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
- Copy of your contract of employment or a statement form from your company
- Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee