Deel deze woning op:
This apartment is ideal for a single or couple. Stairs to the first floor, entrance apartment, hallway, living- and diningroom with open plan kitchen and doors to sunny terrace facing east, 2 bedrooms with parquet flooring, bathroom.
entrance to the apartment, hallway, guest toilet, 2 build-in storages, spacious living- and dining room (6.50x4.50/2.80) with small balcony at the front and wooden parquet floors, open plan design kitchen (6.50 x 3.80) with 4-burner gas stove with extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer combination and tiled floor, access to large terrace (5.00x4.00), bedroom at the back (5.00x4.00) with washing machine and dryer, bedroom at the front (3.00x3.00) both with parquet floors, bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin and design radiator.
For this property you will need an affordable housing permit, so your income cannot be higher than € 61.148 euro if you are going to live there alone or not higher than 77,521 euro if your household consists of two or more people.
- apartment, with double glazed windows
- fully furnished with tasteful modern furniture
- oak-wooden flooring and tiled flooring in kitchen and bathroom
- rent is excluding gas and electricity
- advance payment for water is € 25,00 per month and excluded from the rent
- advance payment for gas and electricity is € 250,00 per month and excluded from the rent
- internet and television is included in the rent
- two months rent as deposit
- next to STATEN KWARTIER
- no smoking, no pets allowed
- available immediately
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we would like to inform you that we will need the following data:
- Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
- Copy of your contract of employment or a statement form from your company
- Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee