*** Bilderdijkstraat 119a *** (2513 CN DEN HAAG)
Fully furnished one bedroom ground floor apartment with nice garden, walking distance to down town centre of The Hague, only one step away from tram stop 17 in Torenstraat!
Lay out: entrance, hall, trendy toilet, bathroom with a large shower and washbasin, storage.
Large fully equipped kitchen with dining area. On the front side is the masterbedroom, which can be closed of by sliding doors towards the kitchen/dining area (10.20x3.40). On the other side, with opening doors to the very private back garden (5.80x5.40/2.50x2.00) , is a lovely lounge area (5.40x2.40/3.00), with a en suite 'extra' room (2.60x2.60) which can either be used as just a study or, because of it's mezzanine, as an extra guest bedroom.
The apartment has a trendy atmosphere, with nice wooden floors, stylish furniture, light and neutral colours; everything you look for in a fully furnished apartment in a traditional town house. Ideal for a single or young couple.
- wooden floors
- spacious and light
- tram 17 in walking distance
- shops, like the XL Albert Heijn supermarket and restaurants, around the corner
- down town centre, Prinsestraat and the public garden of the Royal Palace in walking distance
- quiet residential one way street
- no pets allowed / no smoking
- rent is exclusive of gas, water, electricity and internet
- one month deposit
- apartment is not available after June 2021
Please note: a rental permit is required for this home.
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we like to inform you that we will need the following data:
- Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
- Copy of your contract of employment or a statement form from your company
- Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee
Like our facebook page and stay informed about the offers
Download our App, you can find it in the App Store