Bright partly furnished top-apartment with sunny livingroom and good sized bedroom, large sunny balcony with an unobstructed view, around the corner of Statenkwartier, close to shops and public transport tram 11
entrance, stairs to 2nd floor: landing, living/dining room over the width of the house (6.0x4.2/2.9), spacious sunny balcony at the front.
Bedroom at the backside (4.2x3.8) with large balcony (3.0x2.4). Fully equipped modern kitchen (4.0x2.1), modern bathroom (3.8x1.85) with bath, washbasin, separate toilet; washingmachine and dryer available!
- hard flooring, white washed walls
- sunny balconies (2)
- neutral colours
- walking distance to shops and the beach
- public transport around the corner
- rent is exclusive utilities and internet
- deposit one months rent
- no smoking
- the rent is adjusted annually on the basis of the inflation figures of the CPI,
to be increased with a maximum of 2.5%
Please note: The municipality of The Hague has stipulated in a regulation that a rental permit is required for certain homes. This will determine whether your income matches the home. You can contact the municipality of the Hague for more information concerning this permit.
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we like to inform you that we will need the following data:
- Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
- Copy of your contract of employment or a statement form from your company
- Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee