Semi detached family house with garage, 2 bathrooms, big front- and back garden, situated in a wonderful quiet spot of Wassenaar (between van Zuylen van Nijevelstraat and Deijlerweg), but very close to the main roads.
On cycling distance to the American School the city center and the Albert Heijn.
Entrance, hall, guest toilet, fully equipped kitchen (3.41x2.08), L-shaped living-/dining room en suite (11.28x3.61 +2.08x2.06) with nice wooden floor, doors at the back to sunny and private garden.
Access to cellar with storage space
Landing, bedroom on the frontside (4.47x3.83) with a balcony, room on the side (3.32x1.99), plenty of storage space due to built-in cupboards, bedroom on the backside (3.95x3.83) with balcony on the width of the house, bathroom with bath, separate shower, washbasin and toilet.
Landing, large bedroom (4.56x5.50), 2nd bathroom with shower, washbasin, toilet and laundry facility. Storage room.
- charming house with nice character
- hard flooring throughout the house
- drive way and large garage
- Double glazing everywhere
- quiet residential street without through traffic!
- Very close to the cycling tunnel to the British School in Voorschoten
- Close to the American School (ASH)
- Freshly painted, in very good condition and available immediately.
- the rent is adjusted annually on the basis of the inflation figures of the CPI,
to be increased by a maximum of 2,5%