Deel deze woning op:
Larger than the standard traditional classic mansion (287m²) in the area, in very good condition, with 6 bedrooms, in lovely and quiet part and street of STATENKWARTIER, on walking distance of the shops of the Frederik Hendriklaan and close to the German and French school.
The house is fully equipped with new windows with double glazing.
Ground floor: large entrance and hall, toilet, light and bright very large living-/dining room en suite (14.95x4.28) with partition doors and built in cupboards on both sides, new wooden floor, fully equipped kitchen (5.23x2.64) with all the necessary appliances and traditional built in cupboard, basement (6.34x2.54).
1st floor: landing, large bedrooms at the frontside (7.34x4.27) bedroom on the side (3.10x2.28) with balcony, huge bedroom on the backside (7.51x4.27/3.91) very large bathroom (5.85x2.64) with bath, separate shower, double washbasin, separate toilet.
2nd floor: landing, room on the frontside (5.25x4.27) with a balcony, frontroom on the side (3.10x2.28), bedroom on the backside (5.89x4.27) with large balcony (2.73x3.74) on the sout-east, big laundryroom with washingmachine, dryer, washbasin and large working top, separate shower, toilet.
Front garden and garden on the backside (South-East) (7.0x5.5) with a shed.
- Fully equipped with double glazing and new window frames on the backside
- a classic house with original details like beautiful stained-glass windows.
- walking distance to both French and German school / close to European school
- public transport tram 1, 9 and 17
- walking distance to 'famous' Frederik Hendriklaan with all the required shops!
- the rent is excluding gas, electricity, water, internet and tv
- a minimum of one month deposit