CHARM , CHARACTER AND A SUNNY GARDEN!!
Very charming partly furnished family house with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a sunny backyard, at walking distance to either the French- or German- school, and not far from the European school, needless to say, within the vicinity of shops of the Frederik Hendriklaan, the beach, the Scheveningen harbor and public transport.
Ground floor: entrance, hall, toilet, living-/dining room (12.25X3.85/3.60) with en suite sliding doors, cupboards on each side, ideal for storage and decoration, doors to large sunny backyard, facing south-west, fully equipped kitchen in neutral off-white colour.
Stairs to the 1st floor: landing, smaller front room on the side, front bedroom (3.9x5.0) with balcony, this bedroom is en suite with a "in between cupboard", leading to bedroom at the back (3.6x5.0), which is en suite with a spacious bathroom with bath, double washbasin with storage cupboards, separate toilet.
Stairs to 2nd floor:big landing, bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet, washing machine and dryer; 2 bedrooms (3.6x4 and 4.0x3.8), the one back bedroom has access to a nice roof terrace on the south-west.
Basement underneath the kitchen.
Sunny backyard (12.10x6.20) on the south-west with a wooden shed.
- laminated floors throughout the house
- 2 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms
- garden facing south-west
- neutral colors
- lots of original details, such as molded ceilings
- partly double glazed
- preferably a non smoking house
- minimum of one month deposit
- conveniently located towards schools, shops and public transport!
- Around the corner with the beautiful shopping street, the Frederik Hendriklaan.
- the rent is adjusted annually on the basis of the inflation figures of the CPI,
to be increased by a maximum of 2,5%